Massa Gioconda SAS uses users’ personal data. Massa Gioconda SAS is the owner for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of personal data as established by GDPR Regulation 679/2016.
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
- We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- mixed – digital and paper notices
for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations;
- processing, printing, enveloping and sending invoices;
- supplier management (contracts, orders, arrivals and invoices);
- controversy management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices);
- customer management (contracts, shipping orders and invoices);
- transport operations (product and goods).
- The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may make it impossible to provide the services requested.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
- With the exclusion of communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all the data collected and processed on the website may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- customers and users;
- consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
- companies that carry out warehouse and transport logistics services;
- companies and businesses.
Regarding users data managing, the following categories of authorized persons and / or internal and external managers identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions about data processing have been provided may come to the knowledge of the before mentioned data:
- Massa Gioconda SAS, P.IVA 02763731219, in the person of Giuseppe Marotta, C.F. MRTGPP56P14L259R;
- Principia Marotta, C.F. MRTPNC68R71L259K – Co-Administrator
|Business name Management of suppliers (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)|
|IT Structures Hard Disk|
|Structure Type Internal|
|In charge of Massa Gioconda SAS|
The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, despite having had previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately cancelled or treated anonymously, if their preservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data will be processed for as long as is necessary for the performance of the existing business relationship and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, according to the procedures and within the limits provided for by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party – art.15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- to know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right to correction and cancellation – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right to limit or oppose the processing of data concerning him (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of treatment based on consent, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (right of access for the interested party – art.15 of Regulation 679/2016).
- Massa Gioconda SAS is the responsible for customer data processing VAT number 02763731219, C.F. 02763731219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- PEC: email@example.com;
- Tel / Fax: 0818492602
The person in charge of customer data processing is Giuseppe Marotta, C.F. MRTGPP56P14L259R.